Level Up® MotorHome Leveling Systems
Level Up is the number-one rated hydraulic leveling system on the market. The system levels an RV in less than a minute using a one-touch auto-leveling feature, and includes an auto re-hitch memory function that remembers the exact height at which the RV was unhitched.
Lightweight, Efficient One-Touch Auto-Leveling
Our time-tested Level Up technology offers superior advantages over other Class A, B and C motorhome leveling systems. Its patented aluminum leveling jacks are about 70 pounds lighter than competing systems. The Teflon®-impregnated jack legs help eliminate seal tears which lead to leaks. Its pumps are on average 40 percent more efficient than the competition's systems. Level Up was engineered intelligently so that they are easy to install and easy to use.
aluminum Leveling Jacks
- Piston seal is aircraft quality locking T- Seal
- Rod seal & double lip seal provide better sealing than competion's’
- Foot pad has a 360° swivel available in 9” and 12” diameter configurations and can be easily replaced by removing one bolt
- Lighter than steel jacks with springs, etc.
- 8K=13.68-pound (retracted full of fluid), 14K=16.36-pound (retracted full of fluid)
- Double acting; no springs to rust, break or pack with mud, ice,etc.
- Both ports for the extend and retract function are on top of the jack for cleaner plumbing
- Our aluminum jacks are anodized to prevent aluminum oxidation.
Hydraulic Power Unit
- Pressure balanced pump is more efficient than typical fixed side clearance pumps
- External adjusted relief valves
- 1.2 KW permanent magnet motor
- IP 67 rated starter solenoid (pump can be totally submerged in water and still operate)
- Valve coils and pump harness plug connections are Deutch connectors ensuring all waterproof connections
- Motor has manual override to allow operation with a cordless driver
- Solenoid valves have manual override to open valves and are essentially zero-leak
- Plastic automotive-type tank with large screw-in filler/breather
- Mil spec pilot-operated check (lock) valves
- Quiet operation
- Weight=15.47-pound dry , 22.67 full of fluid (complete assembly with four bank manifold, valves, fittings, psi switch and integral harness )
- Flow divider moves 0.8 gallons of fluid per minute with a 95% accuracy rating as opposed to the competition’s 39% accuracy rating
Fully Automatic Controls
- Jacks level in pairs
- Hardwired remote starts Auto-Level sequence and panic stop operation
- The master brain and remote sensor operates with angular comparison to eliminate twist and minimize final height after level is complete
- Manual or automatic operation possible
- New Dual Sensor LCI control system enables leveling with less jack extension
- Touch panel now has a LCD screen to inform operator of operations as well as system errors. Display can be customized
NEW! Wireless Remote Control Options
- Our automatic leveling systems now come with a wireless remote option
- Linc™ wireless remote can operate multiple lights, multiple slide-outs, lifting mechanisms, awnings and more!
- Linc allows for one-touch automatic leveling or manual operations
- Wireless remote comes with charging adapter
The industry's first and only six point automatic leveling system for towable RVs!
Camp sites and dry camping opportunities are rarely level. Even well maintained sites can have an uncomfortable slope. Once the unit is hooked up to your site, other nuances can occur: Coach rocking, doors swinging, cookware rolling or sliding, or appliances not functioning properly. Setting up camp can be equally as annoying. To achieve level, as many as four manual or electric jacks may need to be adjusted. Manual jacks can rust over time making this job even more difficult and time consuming. Simply put, camping shouldn't be this difficult! Enough is enough! It's time for Level Up!
What separates LEVEL UP from other RV "Leveling" Systems?
There are many RV leveling systems on the market today to choose from. Some systems, like IntelliJacks, will achieve front-to-rear leveling using a one-touch function. This, unfortunately, is only one-third of the battle to truly having a stress-free camping experience. Despite what you may hear, front-to-rear leveling won't achieve true level on most campsites. Level Up's patented technology not only achieves front-to-rear level, but side-to-side level as well.
The other issue is stability. IntelliJacks uses your coach's existing front landing gear to achieve front-to-rear level. This does nothing to solve the annoying rocking and swaying that occurs with only four points of contact on the ground. Level Up's patented 6-point system adds a pair of aluminum leveling jacks before the front axles which dramatically reduces the rocking issues RVers face. This leads to a better night's sleep and an overall more enjoyable camping experience. Thousands of owners can't be wrong!
6-Point vs. 4-Point Leveling Systems
Traditional 4-point leveling systems can put undo stress on the chassis therefore damaging the slide systems, sidewall and windows. Level Up's patented 6-point leveling system incorporates leveling jacks before the front axle and behind the rear axle maintaining the integrity of the chassis, sidewall and windows at all times. Simply put, the user can't put the jacks in a lifting sequence that could twist the chassis and cause damage to the coach. No one understands chassis integrity like Lippert Components, the industry's leading supplier of RV chassis. LCI manufactures four- and six-point automatic leveling systems for fifth-wheels and travel trailers. Six point systems are recommended for fifth-wheels and travel trailers over 35 feet in length and over 20K GVWR.