The 7000 Heritage Entry Door Insulated Steel Door System will add beauty and warmth to any home. It features 25-gauge steel that provides the strength and security in a plastiol finish that is virtually maintenance-free. The patented metal clad jamb system provides a durable no-maintenance frame. Engineered and designed for energy savings, the Heritage offers and efficient seal against wind and water, cold and heat. Best of all, the Heritage is available in a variety of styles, including decorative side lites, designer, frosted or clear glass, as well as solid panels.
This product is only available to OEMs.
- Patented aluminum clad MDF jamb system
- Aluminum mounting flange with snap-in vinyl flush brick mold for traditional look
- 25-gage steel door core
- Thermally broken threshold that can be adapted for surface mounting (recessed entry)
- Four legged dual durometer door sweep
- Made in the U.S.A. — Chester, South Carolina