Lippert Components to showcase new products and give tours of its aftermarket facility during RV Open House Week
ELKHART, Ind. — Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI) announced today that it is showcasing several innovative new products and offering tours of its newly remodeled aftermarket facility in South Bend to dealer representatives during RV Open House Week, September 21-25. The 539,000 square-foot building at 1902 W. Sample Street in South Bend houses LCI’s aftermarket sales, customer support call center, technical publications, dealer training and RV accessory warehousing. Dealers are invited to tour the facility, meet with aftermarket representatives and enjoy light refreshments any time during the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Tour appointments can be set by emailing email@example.com or calling 574.312.7422.
LCI’s new products that will be displayed on OEM Open House show units include Sway Command Tow Control Technology, the ramp door Party Deck, the Flip Automatic Jack Foot, the Alumi-Tread hybrid aluminum step, the updated myRV universal control and monitor system and Waste Master. “We’ve spent the past year working closely with our customers, identifying their needs and developing innovative product solutions,” said Andy Murray, LCI Vice President of Sales. “We’re debuting several products on 2016 RV models during the RV Open House Week that we are especially excited about.”
- Sway Command™ Tow Control Technology promotes safety by applying travel trailer RV brakes before a sway event can get out of control. Sway Command uses advanced patent-pending microprocessor technology to electronically detect trailer sway and apply the trailer brakes to suppress sway and provide a smoother, more stable towing experience.
- The redesigned steel Party Deck quickly transforms a ramp door into an entertaining space. No need to bend down to latch or unlatch pins, the Party Deck simply folds out and snaps into place. It unlocks just as quickly with a patent-pending foot-lock system and folds up to stow out of the way, leaving plenty of room for ATVs and motorcycles in the garage. The Party Deck can also be removed easily with quick-release hinge pins. Optional accessories are available including patio steps, trash receptacles and table tops that attach to the railing system.
- The Flip™ Automatic Jack Foot attaches to a manual or power tongue jack and automatically flips down when the jack is extended, adding four to six inches and a sturdy jack platform. When the tongue jack is retracted, the patent-pending Flip Automatic Jack Foot automatically folds up and stores for safe travel.
- The Alumi-Tread Step® manual aluminum step features strong steel linkage and attractive aluminum treads with anti-slip rubber grooves for excellent traction. Lightweight aluminum step treads resist rust, ensuring durability.
- myRV® universal control and monitoring system allows users to remotely control many RV systems, including awnings, lights, leveling, slide-out rooms and bed lifts; and monitor inside temperature, tire pressure, battery levels and more, all from an easy-to-use, touch-screen tablet. myRV also provides access to basic how-to videos, product videos, owner’s manuals, additional RV lifestyle resources and the internet.
- Waste Master® provides a clean, quick and easy RV sewer management solution. The system connects to the RV holding tank outlet discharge pipe utilizing an industrial-grade cam lock and secures in an under-chassis storage compartment. The Waste Master hose is 5′6″ compressed and 20' extended with the helical coil on the outside, preventing waste from getting trapped inside. The nozzle features an easy-grip handle, integrated shut-off valve, 90 degree discharge port and clear view port.
With over 90 manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, Lippert™ is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions dedicated to shaping, growing, and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries, and their adjacent markets. Lippert also serves a broad array of aftermarket segments, supplying best-in-class products designed to enhance recreational pursuits, both on the road and on the water. From powerful towing technology and automated RV leveling systems, to boating furniture and one-of-a-kind shade solutions — Lippert combines strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled Customer Service, award-winning Innovation, and premium Products to every industry and person we serve.
3501 County Road 6 East
Elkhart, IN 46514