Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI®) launches Gold Circle Dealer Program
Elkhart, Ind. — Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI®) will officially launch its new Gold Circle Dealer Program at this year’s RVDA show at Bally’s Casino and resort in Las Vegas, Nevada. During its “Vendor Training +Plus” seminar on Tuesday, November 8th from 9:30-10:30, representatives from LCI will explain how this newly designed program offers premium product support and marketing for participating dealerships. Besides upgraded sales support, Lippert’s Gold Circle Dealer Program offers participating dealerships enhanced customer support services when they agree to stock various LCI products.
LCI’s Gold Circle Dealer Program is an effort to strengthen partnerships between LCI and RV dealerships, whereby dealerships that join Lippert’s Gold Circle Dealer Program will enjoy a variety of upgraded perks from specialized marketing solutions to premier customer support services and access to LCI’s newest products and merchandising programs. Additionally, Gold Circle Dealers will be featured on LCI’s newly enhanced Dealer Locator, a digital tool used by consumers to search for local dealerships that stock the LCI products they need.
LCI has committed to offering Gold Circle Dealers the following:
- Specialized Marketing Solutions: Gold Circle Dealers will be able to work directly with LCI’s expert marketing team to get one-on-one, personalized marketing consultations that are individually tailored to specific dealership needs and goals.
- Regional Consumer Advertising: Using geographically-targeted ads and specialized digital marketing, LCI’s marketing team will work to attract ready-to-buy RVers to Gold Circle Dealerships.
- Dealership Feature on LCI Social Media: LCI will craft personalized social media posts to highlight Gold Circle Dealerships and increase exposure to target audiences.
- Premier Access to New LCI Products & Merchandising Programs: Gold Circle Dealers will have access to LCI’s best and brightest products and merchandising programs. LCI’s most in-demand products will come complete with specialized marketing materials and display racks.
- Gold Circle Dealer Locator: Gold Circle Dealers will be featured on LCI’s Dealer Locator, a widely used digital search tool that allows consumers to lookup dealerships with product-specific information.
- Premier Support: Gold Circle Dealers are provided with the fastest and most direct channels to reach LCI’s customer support team. With the Gold Circle Dealer-exclusive phone number, Gold Circle Dealers will enjoy expedited customer service support.
“We’re excited to offer the Gold Circle Dealer Program to our network of loyal dealerships. We’ve put together a system of reciprocity designed to foster success for all parties that we’re extremely proud of. We knew we needed to improve upon, and elevate, the resources available to our dealer partners, and creating the Gold Circle Dealer Program is definitely a value-add,” commented Stephan Lussier, LCI’s Managing Director of Aftermarket.
For more information on LCI’S Gold Circle Dealer Program or apply, click here: http://www.lci1.com/goldcircle/
From over 70 manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout North America and Europe, LCI Industries, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Lippert Components, Inc., supplies, domestically and internationally, a broad array of highly engineered components for the leading OEMs in the recreation and transportation product markets, consisting of recreational vehicles and adjacent industries, including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment, and other cargo; trucks; boats; trains; manufactured homes; and modular housing. The Company also supplies engineered components to the related aftermarkets of these industries primarily by selling to retail dealers, wholesale distributors, and service centers. LCI's products include steel chassis and related components; axles and suspension solutions; slide-out mechanisms and solutions; thermoformed bath, kitchen, and other products; vinyl, aluminum, and frameless windows; manual, electric, and hydraulic stabilizer and leveling systems; entry, luggage, patio, and ramp doors; furniture and mattresses; electric and manual entry steps; awnings and awning accessories; electronic components; appliances; televisions, sound systems, navigation systems, and backup cameras; and other accessories. Additional information about LCI and its products can be found at www.lci1.com.
Lippert Components, Inc.
3501 County Road 6 East
Elkhart, IN 46514