Lippert Components will display new chassis products, offer tours during Open House week
Elkhart, Ind. — Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI®) has announced plans to unveil several new chassis and body products at the 2017 Elkhart RV Open House.
To schedule a tour, please contact your LCI Aftermarket Sales Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the opportunity to learn more about our Company, our products, our training, and our customer support. Details regarding the three tour locations can be found at the end of this release.
LCI’s latest product innovations will be displayed during the 2017 Elkhart RV Open House on a variety of 2018 model units. Chassis and other related products on display will include:
• Ground Control® TT - The RV industry’s first-ever automatic leveling system designed for travel trailers. Ground Control TT, first introduced at the 2016 Open House, will be displayed on 2018 Keystone model units, including Sprinter, Laredo, and Cougar; Dutchmen’s Aerolite and Kodiak units; Forest River Rockwood, Flagstaff, Palomino, Work & Play, and XLR Nitro; and KZ Spree, Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve models.
• SolidStep® - The no bounce step is the most stable and secure RV entry step that LCI has ever brought to the market! Its patent pending design permits easy stowing within the entry door opening and features an extra wide top tread for easier ingress and egress. SolidStep will be displayed on the several 2018 Grand Design, Keystone, Forest River, Winnebago, Heartland North Trail, Recreation By Design, Crossroads, and Dutchmen models.
• Smart Jack - The Smart Jack features brand new tongue jack capabilities that make the process much easier for RV owners. With easy-to-use auto-retract and hitch height memory features, the Smart Jack extends and retracts the jack to towing height without having to hold down the switch. The Smart Jack will be displayed on select 2018 Forest River, Winnebago, Travel Lite Falcon, Lance Camper, Liberty Outdoors, and Genesis Supreme models.
• Turning Point pin box - The new, sleek design of the Turning Point pin box provides for 90 degree turning radiuses in short bed, half-ton pickup trucks by moving the pivot point back towards the RV 22 inches. Rated for units 16,000 GVWR and under. The Turning Point pin box can be seen on 2018 Grand Design Reflection, Highland Ridge Lite, and Forest River Artic Wolf models.
• Jack-It® - The Jack-It is a double bike carrier that has been designed to sit atop your trailer’s coupler so RVers can actually see their bikes from their rearview mirror as they drive! This new product also works in tandem with the Smart Jack, sliding over top of the jack to allow for full functionality while hauling bikes. The Jack-It will be displayed on select 2018 Forest River, Jayco, Winnebago, Highland Ridge and Liberty Outdoors models.
• Flow Max H20 fresh water pumps - With an industry leading pressure and gallons per minute, the Flow Max fresh water pump is a highly-functioning fresh water alternative. The Flow Max will be displayed on select 2018 Grand Design models, Forest River, Jayco, Winnebago, Highland Ridge, Travel Lite, All RV, and Liberty Outdoors models.
LCI has also announced plans to offer tours at three of LCI’s facilities during Open House week, September 18 – 22.
1. Marketing & Design Center/Product Showroom – Located at 3407 Cooper Drive in Elkhart, IN. This impressive showroom is located just a block behind our Corporate office off of CR 6, between the Thor and Forest River displays. See all of the new and exciting OEM and Aftermarket products displayed in a 2,500 sq. ft. Design Showroom. From 8:00am – 10:00am each day of open house we will serve breakfast and coffee and give tours of this state-of-the-art facility. See new and exciting leveling products, our new Flow Max line of fresh water pumps and galley accessories, our Solera Universal awnings and accessories, and the new SolidStep, just to name a few.
2. Technical Training Center – Located at 408 S. Byrkit in Mishawaka, IN and only about 15 minutes from the main Open House displays. This facility will show you and your team the investment we are making into training dealers across North America. In 2017 alone we will train over 5,000 dealer technicians, both in-house and regionally around the country. Join us for a tour of our new training facility, speak with our technical training group, explore the tools that are available to your dealership and find out how to get your service team on the schedule. The Training Center will be open Monday through Thursday of Open House week from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
3. Aftermarket Customer Support and Distribution Center – Located near South Bend International Airport at 1902 W. Sample Street in South Bend, IN and about 30 minutes from the main Open House displays. This 537,000 sq. ft. facility is the hub of our Aftermarket business and houses a state-of-the-art Call Center, our Customer Service Teams, Sales, Warranty, Technical Publications, Aftermarket Management Teams, and our Distribution Center for all of our Aftermarket activities. This is a great tour that will give you the opportunity to not only see the resources we have to support your dealership and customers but also the investment we are making to help ensure a positive customer experience. Tours will be available Monday through Thursday of Open House week from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Tour appointments for any of these three facilities can be made by sending your request to email@example.com or by calling your Aftermarket Sales Representative.
From over 65 manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout the United States and in Canada, Ireland, Italy, and the United Kingdom, Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI®), a subsidiary of LCI Industries (NYSE:LCII), supplies a broad array of highly engineered components for the leading original equipment manufacturers of the leisure and mobile transportation industries, consisting of recreational vehicles and adjacent industries including buses; trailers used to haul boats, livestock, equipment, and other cargo; trucks; boats; trains; manufactured homes; and modular housing. LCI also supplies components to the related aftermarkets of these industries, primarily by selling to retail dealers, wholesale distributors, and service centers. LCI’s products include steel chassis and chassis components; axles and suspension solutions; slide-out mechanisms and solutions; thermoformed bath, kitchen, and other products; vinyl, aluminum, and frameless windows; manual, electric, and hydraulic stabilizer and leveling systems; furniture and mattresses; entry, luggage, patio, and ramp doors; electric and manual entry steps; awnings and awning accessories; electronic components; televisions and sound systems; navigation systems; backup cameras; appliances; and other accessories. Additional information about Lippert Components and its products can be found at LippertComponents.com.
Lippert Components, Inc.
3501 County Road 6 East
Elkhart, IN 46514