Better Standard Features. Better Options.
We’ve developed many exciting features including lighted thresholds, sturdy kick panels, the friction hinge and multiple window options for trailer doors. We offer custom colors and can work with you to develop custom door designs to meet your unique specifications. All of our doors feature excellent water management systems to safeguard the trailer from water infiltration. We own the design and build of each door from start to finish, ensuring we consistently bring you premium, American-made products that will stand the test of time.
Our attractive rigid-frame Cargo and Horse Trailer Entry Doors are built strong with large steel hinges and a solid core kick panel, promoting strong seals and preventing warping. Our entry doors can be ordered with more exciting options such as the friction hinge, keyless entry, lighted threshold and thermoformed interior door panel with storage slots.
Multiple window design options
Only LCI entry doors are available with a frameless window, giving the trailer a sleek look. Obscure glass windows come with a plastic frame and are standard for all LCI entry doors. Full length options are available on all doors. Full view windows come with black or white frames and obscure or tinted (GL-20) glass color.
Integrated Slim Shade Option
The Integrated Slim Shade window features a built-in interior blind to block out heat or add privacy.
Keyed Alike Lock System
The Keyed Alike lock system allows a manufacturer or dealer to standardize each trailer so just one key works with every door lock. The Keyed Alike system is available on LCI’s complete line of trailer entry, ramp and baggage doors.
- Stylish design at a competitive price
- One-piece, lightweight laminated core provides extra strength and durability
- Pre-cambered door features weatherproof seal
- Integrated hinge simplifies and shortens installation
- Radius corners prevent leaks and awning damage
- Color-matched aluminum snap trim covers installation screws
- Low profile drip rail prevents snags when unloading the trailer
- Reinforced threshold designed to withstand heavy traffic