Community Impact Grant
Community Impact Grant Program
In 2022, Lippert expanded its Charitable Giving Program by establishing the Lippert Cares Community Impact Grant. The purpose of the grant is to provide additional support to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that are addressing the specific needs facing our communities today.
Each year, Lippert’s Corporate and Community Impact Team collaborates with company and community leaders to identify focus areas the grant will support. Recipients can be awarded up to $50,000. The grant funds new programs or projects or the continuation or expansion of existing programs or projects.
• Eligible program or project must serve residents located in at least one of the following areas: Elkhart County (Indiana), St Joseph County (Indiana), Allen County (Indiana), Eau Claire County (Wisconsin), Chippewa County (Wisconsin) and align with one the following focus areas:
• Mental health programs or projects that support children in K-12
• Leadership programs or projects that support at-risk youth in K-12
2022 Lippert Cares Community Impact Grant Recipients
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin NW
- LOGAN Community Resource, Inc
- La Casa de Amistad
- Bashor Children's Home
- RISE: Regional Innovation & Startup Education
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
- Suicide Prevention Center
- Ryan's Place
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Greater Chippewa Valley
- Heroes Camp
- Western Dairyland
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County
- The E3 Robotics Center, Inc
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of NW Wisconsin
How to apply
The application process is currently closed.
Follow us on LinkedIn to be notified of the next application timeline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Project or program must align with one of the Focus Areas noted above.