With more than 35 years of experience manufacturing furniture for the marine industry, our well-versed engineering, R&D and design labs consistently provide high quality products and continuously introduce thoughtful innovations to the market. Utilizing customer input and our team of knowledgeable industry professionals, we offer creative and diverse solutions for the marine lifestyle.
- Seating including but not limited to:
- Low, Mid, High Back seats with and without bolster and recline ability
- Single & double bolster seats
- Side by side seating
- Complete furniture kits
- Transformative furniture to maximize space & functionality
- Custom Upholstery, Quilting, Embroidery
- Rotationally molded, polyethylene parts
Lippert furniture and seating is manufactured in the U.S. A vertically integrated company, Lippert facilities have the ability to rotationally mold plastics, custom upholster with Gerber, CNC and custom quilting machinery on site. Advanced manufacturing and assembly techniques ensure high quality products and timely delivery.
How we construct our products:
- Polyethylene or e-coated steel frames for longevity, durability in the marine environment
- Premium quality vinyl that is UV and mildew resistant
- Virgin, mildew-resistant, polyurethane foam with protective plastic film
- Aluminum hinges with stainless steel pins and external fasteners made of corrosionresistant zinc or nickel plating
- Bonded polyester thread, UV-resistant
- High quality upholstery and Innovative quilting
- Active quality control, vertically integrated manufacturing
Custom Plastic Parts
Lippert's rotational molding facility has the ability to develop and create custom parts for the marine industry. With state-of the-art machinery and processes, our team can deliver high-quality parts designed for longevity in harsh environments.
Custom Marine Seating
Salt spray tested, designed for longevity in the marine environment.
Scroll down for details about our complete product line.
High Quality Cut & Sew Capabilities
Offer the ability to customize and tailor sizing, styling and overall look of your furniture
Multiple Density Foam Packs
Customized for optimal comfort & durability
Professional, Custom Quilting
Repeatable patterns that touch; Accent with thread colors of your choice
To differentiate your brand or model
Durable Polyethylene Bases
Manufactured in the Lippert rotational molding facility; on site woodshop
Ability to Incorporate Technology
Embed speakers, USB ports and more into your custom furniture
Hidden Storage Areas
Under seat bases or back cushions with drainage channels
Constructed for the Marine Environment
Vinyl resists UV rays, mold and mildew, bonded, polyester, UV resistant thread, aluminum stainless fasteners
Lippert's transformative furniture is designed to maximize space and functionality to enhance the boating experience. Engineered for ease of movement, comfort and durability, each of Lippert's custom transformative furniture solutions solves the space equation without compromising quality, style or reliability. Offering privacy in small spaces, additional sleeping areas and more comfort, Lippert has the ability to customize transformative furniture for your boat.