Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI) aims to protect the environment and save resources by selecting sustainable materials and production processes. We use quality recycled materials whenever possible, especially for packaging, and we work to improve our recycling and sustainability programs every year.
- 16,000 TONS: We recycled more than 16,000 tons of metal in 2012 and that number grows every year.
- 200 TONS: We recycle more than 200 tons of cardboard every year.
- 900 TONS: We regrind more than 900 tons of ABS plastic scraps annually from two thermoforming plants and send them back to our supplier to recycle and reuse.
- 1 MILLION: Two of our large facilities have solar arrays on the roof, producing more than 1 million KW Hours per year. We are looking into adding other systems using natural resources at other facilities.
- 400 TONS: We eliminate nearly 400 tons of dangerous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) every year by powder-coating our products instead of using coatings comprised of solvents or other harmful materials.