Versatile RV and trucking bed lift solutions.
The EuroLoft Bed Lift utilizes a unique nylon strap-based system, adaptable to a broad range of RV and heavy truck applications including cabs, patios, living rooms, slide-out rooms and master bedrooms. The straps retract into the bed base, concealing the lifting system in the retracted position, permitting OEMs more floor plan design freedom. The nearly silent EuroLoft system is operated by a single motor that controls four support mounts to raise and lower the bed at 2.3 inches per second. The 800-pound capacity system can be customized in both size and configuration to maximize space in any motorhome, towable RV or truck cab floor plan design. The system can even “bend” to conform to wall curvatures found in some motorhome cabs.
- Patented nylon belts allows vertical movement to raise and lower your bed
- 2.3-inch per second lifting speed
- Single and double bed system designs
- Easily customized to any cabin size
- 880-pound static capacity; 132-pound lift capacity
- Back rest adjustment available from 0-45º
- Kit comes complete with mounting cables
- Knee-like action can taper to a curved ceiling
- Easy manual override in case of power failure
- Single, double and expandable single to queen size systems available
- Hundreds of possible variations including floor-mount and length reduction designs