The EuroLoft Bed Lift by Project 2000 utilizes a unique nylon strap-based system, adaptable to a broad range of RV and heavy truck applications including cabs, patios, living rooms, slide-out rooms and master bedrooms. The straps retract into the bed base, concealing the lifting system in the retracted position, permitting OEMs more floor plan design freedom. The nearly silent EuroLoft system is operated by a single motor that controls four support mounts to raise and lower the bed at 2.3 inches per second. The 800-pound capacity system can be customized in both size and configuration to maximize space in any motorhome, towable RV or truck cab floor plan design. The system can even “bend” to conform to wall curvatures found in some motorhome cabs.
This product is only available to OEMs.
- Patented nylon belts allows vertical movement to raise and lower your bed
- Lifts at 2.3 inches per second
- 880-pound static capacity; 132-pound lift capacity
- Pre-programmed sleep locations
- Back rest adjustment available from 0-45º
- Easily customized to fit a broad range of applications
- Single, double and expandable single to queen sizes
- Kit comes complete with mounting accessories
- Easy manual override in case of power failure
- Award-winning technology
- Hundreds of possible variations including floor-mount and length reduction designs