The large Exterior Kitchen Door allows manufacturers to create versatile exterior camper kitchen and entertainment center to enhance the outdoor experience. Customers can enjoy sitting around their campfire with the comforts of home within reach. The Exterior Kitchen Door features a redesigned stronger outer frame and heavier inner frame to prevent bowing.
This product is only available to OEMs.
- Wood-free door core makes LCI's door 50% lighter on average than traditional outside kitchen doors
- Pre-installed gas struts
- Easier installation; gas strut brackets have three placement adjustments so installation is more flexible
- Stronger outer frame
- Outer flange has same appearance as other baggage/access doors, lending a unified appearance to the coach
- Heavier inner frame wall stops bowing
- Longer inner flange attaches to strut bracket without affecting door seal
- Wedge is sealed with 3M waterproof tape to not only seal the inside, but to seal the edge of the inner frame as well