Fresh water when you want it and when you need it.
Fresh water when you want it and when you need it. The new Flow Max water pump delivers a steady flow of water to your RV. Compared to other water pumps on the market, Flow Max delivers superior pressure performance, averaging 50 PSI with an average 3.0 gallons per minute water flow (12V version). This is especially important on larger RVs that have extended plumbing running between the source point and the pump. Flow Max also features the quiet, disturbance-free operation campers need. Seeing is believing! Flow Max offers superior performance all at a price below similar products on the market today.
- Quiet operation
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by CSA
- 2-year limited warranty
- 12 VDC, 9.5 max amps
- Heavy-duty, corrosion resistant motor
- Pump can run dry without incurring damage
- Average 3.0 gallons per minute (GPM) flow - Competition* averaged 2.36 GPM when independently tested
- Average leading pressure of 50 PSI - Competition* averaged 42 PSI when independently tested
- Freeze/thaw tested up to five 2-hour cycles - Competition’s* housing cracked after one cycle
* Compared to SHURflo® Revolution™ 4008 Fresh Water Pump
Independently tested by Progressive Engineering, Inc, Goshen, Indiana USA.
Accessory parts included
Accessory parts are already included with the Flow Max water pump.