Girard G-1500 RV Door Awning
The Girard G-1500 RV door awning is produced with the highest quality components to ensure the greatest product durability. Its completely enclosed cassette fits every type of installation, resulting in a small frame footprint and sleek design. The frame is made of corrosion-resistant, powder-coated extruded aluminum with components made of stainless steel, and it is available in white or black. The frame can also be custom powder-coated upon request.Download Flyer
Motorized Lateral Arm Retractable Shade Solution
Girard was the first in the RV industry to develop a motorized, lateral-arm retractable awning. The G-1500 door awning features a patented, easily adjustable pitch and heavy-duty lateral arms, providing superior tension to keep fabric taut and smooth.
G-1500 Standard Equipment:
• Acrylic fabric
• Girard motor (optional)
• Crank handle / manual override
The G-1500 lateral-arm retractable awning is available up to 10’ standard. Awnings can be customized to operate with standard or remote 110V, 220V or 12V DC. In case of power failure our 110V / 220V awnings are equipped with a manual override.
All Girard awnings can be operated with our new generation of G-LINK awning electronics. The G-1500 automatic awning can be configured to work with other Girard products to provide the optimized shade solution. Custom sizes are available in 1” increments, and the G-1500 has a 2-year limited warranty to the original OEM / installer.
• Lengths: 54” to 10’ frame
• Frame Dimensions: 5-1/4" wide, 7-3/8" high
• Available Projections: 3’3”
• Technology: G-LINK electronics wireless technology utilizes RF frequencies for easy installation and can be modified to work with the Crestron system or similar products.
• Fabrics: 100% woven acrylic with large selection of colors. Girard uses only the highest quality acrylic fabrics. Select from hundreds of fabric colors to complete the perfect look.
• Operation: Can be operated using a wireless remote or wireless wall switch