Girard G-2085 RV Window Awning
The G-2085 RV window awning from Girard is easily operated and provides superior tension to keep fabric taut and smooth. It has a completely enclosed frame that fits every type of installation, resulting in a small frame footprint and sleek design. The frame is made of corrosion-resistant, powder-coated extruded aluminum with components made of stainless steel, and it is available in white or black. The frame can also be custom powder-coated upon request.Download Flyer
G-2085 Standard Equipment:
• Acrylic fabric
• Girard motor (optional)
The patented G-2085 window awning provides exceptional sun protection. It can be customized with either a 110V, 220V or 12V motor, and it can be operated by either a hard-wired switch or a G-LINK handheld remote control / remote wall switch.
The durable powder-coated aluminum frame closure prevents the fabric from billowing while in transit and protects the fabric from the elements while not in use. Custom sizes are available in 1” increments.
The G-2085 has a 2-year limited warranty to the original OEM / installer.
• Lengths: Minimum 28” to 156”
• Frame Dimensions: 3.12” x 4.5”
• Technology: Automatic awning retraction is available and operated with our new generation of G-LINK awning electronics.
• Fabrics: 100% woven acrylic with large selection of colors. Girard uses only the highest quality acrylic fabrics. Select from hundreds of fabric colors to complete the perfect look.
• Operation: Can be operated using a wireless remote or wireless wall switch
You can purchase Girard products through our extensive dealer network. Visit the Girard Dealer Locator to find a location near you or visit the Lippert store.Find a Dealer Shop Lippert Store
Please visit our support center for all Girard technical support documentation.Visit the Support Center
California: 949-259-4000 . 800-382-8442
Technical Support/Warranty Pre-Authorization Request: email@example.com