This product is only available to OEMs.
In the four years since LCI entered the entry doors market, we have brought more than 30 new product features to the RV entry door, including three that are patent-pending.
- Keyed Alike Technology allows a manufacturer or dealer to standardize each RV so just one key works with every door lock
- Fiberglass: LCI can accommodate virtually any fiberglass option available to the market. Want to use your own design? No problem. LCI U-Skin-It program lets you supply us
- Trim Kit: Snap trim, drip cap and threshold included with door and shipped loose
- Latches: Black, White and Chrome latches available
- Windows: Frameless window option available. Obscure glass window comes with plastic frame and is standard for all LCI entry doors. Full view windows come with black or white frames, obscure or tinted (LC-20) glass color. Virtually any radius window (slider, etc.) can be applied. Storm window packages available
- Hardware: LCI can match any and all extrusion colors on the market today. aluminum and plastic screw covers available
Lippert Components integrated Friction Hinge™ holds the door open in any position, eliminating the need for gas struts and door catches, which can lead to costly warranty claims. The high performance fringe torque also prevents the door from slamming open or closed, and keeps the door steady in winds up to 15 mph!