The classic, yet extra secure Vinyl Sliding Patio Door combines structural strength, insulated glass and a weatherproof outer seal to prevent air, moisture, dust and noise from getting inside your home. The door’s attractive grid lends extra elegance to your home, and its color-coordinated steel-reinforced lock provides proven security, making your home a true safe haven. These doors slide easily and were designed to hold up to heavy, consistent use.
This product is only available to OEMS and LCI approved Distributors.
- Standard frame for use with all wall/siding types. Lap frame with integral siding pocket that eliminates the need for additional siding trim pieces.
- Heat fusion welded frame and moving panel provides superior structural strength and prevents potential leakage.
- Staggered internal weep system allows minimum dust infiltration. Snap-in weep covers are standard.
- 3/4" sealed insulated tempered glass with "intercept" spacer and optional Low-E provides optimum thermal performance.
- High quality fin seal weatherstrip around moving panel perimeter ensures a positive seal against the elements.
- Fully adjustable factory lubricated steel tandem rollers mounted with ball bearings insures trouble free operation.
- Snap-in moving panel track with stainless steel roller guide cover designed to hold up with heavy use.
- Color coordinated mortise type keyed lock on steel reinforced lock jamb and anti-lift design give this door added security.
- Door easily reverses from XO to OX or OX to XO.