After a long trip, cranking manual scissor jacks can be a long and strenuous process. Not to mention that RVs have gotten taller, while standard manual crank jacks have stayed the same height. When fully extended, manual jacks are practically useless. Power Stabilizers bolt-on to the frame, quickly extend with the flip of a switch and prevent rocking and swaying at the campsite.
- Power Stabilizers automatically adjust to the terrain
- Better side-to-side prevention with improved braking system
- One motor independently controls both legs
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Affordable upgrade from manual scissor jacks
- Front and rear-mount applications