The Quick Drop Tongue Jack is the perfect upgrade for trailer owners using a manual top-wind or sidewinder tongue jack who don’t want to pay for the expensive upgrade to a power tongue jack. The Quick Drop Tongue Jack gives added value and energy saving benefits at an amazing price.
The Quick Drop Tongue Jack is the first of its kind to allow the user to extend and retract the jack using a power drill and ¾" socket head.* Flip over the manual crank handle to expose a ¾" hex nut, insert the socket head and using your power drill the Quick Drop Tongue Jack extends and retracts in seconds without the exhaustive hand-cranking! If your power drill has a low battery, use the manual crank handle to extend and retract the jack. Simply put, the Quick Drop Tongue Jack saves time and energy when uncoupling and re-hooking the trailer all at about the same price as other manual crank jacks on the market today.
Perfect for trailers with no power source near the tongue jack!
- Raise or lower jack using a power drill and 3/4" socket head**
- Faster than hand cranking
- 2,000-pound lifting capacity
- 14" stroke
- Fits most cargo, utility an travel trailers
- Powder coating protects against the elements
- Removable foot pad with locking pin included
- Manual operation also available
- Patent pending
* Do not use an impact drill for operation
** Power drill and ¾” socket head not included