RV Service Technician Survey Official Rules
LIPPERT RV SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE SURVEY! SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
By entering the Lippert RV Service Technician Experience Survey!Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you will be bound by these Official Rules and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Lippert Components, Inc., or any of its subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of the foregoing, are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor. Lippert Components, Inc., 3501 CR 6 East, Elkhart, IN 46514 (“Lippert”). This Sweepstakes is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Amazon.
- Timing. The Sweepstakes begins on April 9, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends April 11, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes (either an “Entry”):
- Complete a Survey: To enter through the Lippert RV Technician Experience Survey (the “Feedback Survey”), you must fully complete the Feedback Survey, following all instructions included in the submission of the Feedback Survey, including providing your email address.
- Alternative free method of entry: To enter without completing the Feedback Survey, send an email to email@example.com. Type the word “sweepstakes” in the subject line and provide us with your name and email address for a chance to win.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Winner Determination; Winner Requirements. On or about April 12, 2021, Lippert will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all eligible Entries received. Lippert will send an email to the potential winner with information on how to claim the Prize (as defined below). The potential winner must confirm eligibility within three (3) days of the date of notice (after confirmation of eligibility, the “Winner”). The potential winner will also be required to submit a form W-9 for tax reporting purposes. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to confirm eligibility, within the required time period, the potential winner his/her Prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Lippert’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the number of Entries received.
- Prizes. The Winner will receive one (1) $500 Amazon gift card. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $500.00. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
- Release. By receipt of any Prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Lippert and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising or promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
- Publicity. Acceptance of any Prize shall constitute and signify Winner’s agreement and consent that Lippert and its designees may use the Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, photo, Entry, and/or Prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- General Conditions. Winning constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, images, hometown, likeness, prize won, and photograph (all at Lippert’s discretion) for future advertising, publicity in any and all media now or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Lippert reserves the right to permanently disqualify any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
- Force Majeure. Lippert reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Lippert’s opinion, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of natural disasters, acts of God, declarations of war, epidemics, pandemics, global health events, or any other factors beyond Lippert’s reasonable control.
- Limitations on Liability. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading or the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Entry.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana or the appropriate Indiana State Court located in St. Joseph or Elkhart County, Indiana, U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Lippert in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
- Privacy Notice. All information submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes will be treated in accordance with these Official Rules and Lippert’s Privacy Notice. By posting an Entry, you agree to be subject to and bound by the terms of Lippert’s Privacy Notice.