The new Smart Jack by Lippert Components offers many new features, never-before-seen on a power tongue jack. The new backlit control panel lets users easily operate the jack in the dark. The control panel also features a battery indicator that alerts the user of the remaining battery life. Halo effect LED lights shine down on the ball and coupler, where light is needed the most.
The Smart Jack features hitch recognition mode; press and release both the up and down arrow simultaneously 3 times within 2 seconds, and the jack will automatically retract or extend to the original hitch height position. Updated aesthetics give your trailer a modern look while hiding the motor and protecting it from the elements.
Kit comes complete with mounting hardware, foot pad and manual override crank handle in case of power failure.
This Product is only available to Aftermarket Consumers.
- Backlit modern control panel replaces tired looking rocker switches
- Battery indicator alerts user of remaining battery life
- Easy auto-retract feature retracts the jack to towing height without having to hold down the switch
- Updated hood mirrors the design in today’s travel trailers and hides the motor, preventing cords and wires from becoming snagged
- 3,500-pound capacity
- Helical cut gears reduce noise and improve operating efficiency
- Easy access manual override on top of jack in case of power failure
- 30 AMP, 18" stroke
- Color offered: Black