The rugged spring-loaded Solera® Classic extends and retracts in just a few easy steps. Simply release the travel locks on each arm, loosen the rafter knobs, use the pull cane to unlock the roller, then hook the pull strap and walk it out to unroll the awning. Once extended, set the tension, tighten rafter knobs and raise the awning arms to whatever pitch you want for shade and water runoff. You can also detach the arms from the bottom bracket and rotate them to a vertical “carport” position. This carport position makes it easy to attach Solera accessories like the Screen Room and Solera Family Room™.
- Standard 8’ projection
- Optional Solera Shield™ aluminum canopy guard
- Great value for replacing any brand spring-loaded manual awning
- Classic brackets align perfectly with bracket holes of most brands of manual awnings
- Arms detach from bottom bracket and easily swing to “carport” position
- Wide selection of quality vinyl and woven acrylic fabrics available with aluminum Solera Shield