The Solera® Hybrid Awning is the next best thing to a power awning. Simple crank operation makes setting up camp fast and easy, and the Hybrid locks into place when retracted for safe travel. Skip the hassle and cost of wiring and enjoy an easy DIY upgrade from a manual awning. Get 20 percent more shade with the Hybrid XL Awning, featuring a 9'8" projection. The XL is perfect for taller RVs and RVs with a slide-out under the awning. Choose from a wider range of sizes and fabric and hardware colors than any other RV awning under the sun
Our manual awnings are built strong to withstand the elements and can be easily upgraded to power operation.
Our manual awning extends and retracts with our easy-to-use hook-and-crank tool. Simply insert the hook into the drive head and turn clockwise to extend the awning, counterclockwise to retract the awning.
- Deploys and retracts just like a Power Awning, except you supply the power: the awning opens, raises itself into camping position and lowers for secure travel as you crank
- Enjoy full or partial extension
- Quick and simple pitch adjustment
- Auto rain dump feature: if water pools in the canopy, the arms will release it
- Designed to provide optimum pitch when used over slide-outs
- Wide selection of quality vinyl and woven acrylic fabrics available with aluminum Solera Shield
- Custom hardware color options available