Straptek® simplifies weight distribution hitch systems for trailers by employing a ratchet winch and heavy-duty polyester straps instead of traditional chains and snap-up brackets. Straptek® allows users to safely adjust weight distribution spring bars on a trailer with a standard socket wrench. It also provides sway control and is compatible with most weight distribution hitch systems.
This Product is only available to Aftermarket Consumers.
- Easy-to-use ratchet and winch system replaces snap up brackets and chain systems
- Low-profile design improves sway control
- No need for lifting accessory that can reflect built-up tension and cause injury
- Nylon straps virtually eliminates noise previously caused by chains
- Aftermarket kit attaches to chassis draw bar with adjustable weld on bracket; For OEMs, we can weld on an adjustable bracket to the chassis
- 1-1/8” socket head attachment required (not included) to adjust the system
- Spring bars and hitch not included