Designed and engineered with industry leading Trailair® technology, Turning Point makes the mobile lifestyle entry cost point lower for prospective new fifth wheel owners. No longer do prospective fifth-wheel buyers need to purchase a new (250 series or higher) pickup truck to tow their new rig. With a 16,000-pound GVWR rating, Turning Point has plenty of capacity to tow today’s mid and lightweight fifth-wheels all using the same truck that many prospective owners already use daily.
- Turning point moves the fifth-wheel pivot point 22 inches rearward creating extra clearance, making it an ideal solution for half-ton, short bed pickup trucks
- Turning point offers a 90-degree “plus” turning radius. This makes turning corners and parking the fifth-wheel easier than ever
- Lippert Components engineering approved – will not void chassis warranty as some aftermarket pin box solutions will
- SAE dynamic tested and approved; Turning Point tested at two times the SAE required static load in all directions
- 16,000-lb GVWR or lower capacity makes Turning Point a great solution for mid to lightweight fifth-wheels
- Radius side plates and injection molded, textured hood for updated aesthetics
- Fifth-wheel tracks more closely to the tow vehicle for better drivability
- Designed for OEM installation only; not for aftermarket installation
- Saves RV owners cost; no need to purchase a fifth-wheel slider!
- Includes dealer pre-delivery locking plate