The Victory Step™ is the latest innovation to our RV entry step product line. Engineered for toy hauler ramp doors and patios, the Victory Step allows for a sturdier and easier way for owners to enter their ramp door patio from outside the RV. Its intelligent design was engineered to put the RV owner first. The Victory Step is collapsible to a width of nearly four inches. Older ramp door entrance steps were essentially one piece stairs that were bulky, heavy and hard to transport. Intelligently designed, the Victory Step can be easily collapsed and stored.
The Victory Step was designed with the ease of entry and exiting in mind. The vertical rise and horizontal run between each step is uniformly adjustable. Depending on the height of the ramp door, the RV owner can adjust the distance they are traveling between each step, making climbing and descending the steps easier and safer. From inception, the Victory Step was designed to relieve potential stow issues and its lightweight, aluminum construction makes the step easy to handle and place in storage.
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and prevents rusting when exposed to the outdoor elements.
- Collapsible to a width of four inches.
- Garage storage brackets place step weight on the trailer floor while in transit, minimizing stress on the garage wall during transit.
- Rigorous 1,000-mile test track journey completed with positive results.
- Easy-to-install garage storage brackets.
- Simply install the brackets into the garage wall, and the Victory Step snaps right into place, positioned to lean against the wall brackets.