Our 10K, 12K and 16K spring axles are designed for heavy-duty performance applications such as cargo and utility trailers, horse and livestock trailers, and dump and heavy equipment trailers. The integrated flanged spindle design on the 10K, 12K and 16K spring axles are machined true, instead of welded.
This product is only available to OEMs.
- Industry only 10, 12 & 16K integrated spindle
- Industry only 10, 12 & 16K powder-coated axle
- Two part drum assembly
- Integrated, one-piece spindle flange
- Complete axle assembly and component traceablility and serialization on all axles
- Single, tandem or triple axle assemblies with standard or upgraded equalized suspension available
- Slipper suspension
- Waterproof connections on all electrical wiring
- Electric and hydraulic disk brakes available
- Forward self-adjusting brakes available
- Oil bath lubrication system standard on 10 and 12K