The Kinro 9770 Double Hung Window is precisely-sized for factory-built housing requirements and fast, easy and efficient installation. Its quality construction is HUD and AAMA compliant to West Coast guidelines.
This product is only available to OEMS and LCI approved Distributors.
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and watertight corners
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Window sash can be removed for easy cleaning
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide extra strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal reduces drafts and enhances energy efficiency
- Nominal ¾-inch insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral “J” trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Deep pocket sill adds window strength and weather resistance
- Integral lift rail for easy sash operation
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation