The Kinro 9990 Horizontal Slider Window is precisely-sized for factory-built housing requirements and fast, easy and efficient installation. Its quality construction is HUD and AAMA compliant to West Coast guidelines.
This product is only available to OEMs.
- Vinyl construction provides high thermal performance
- Frame and sash corners are welded for added strength and watertight corners
- Frame designed with multiple hollow areas for maximum strength and energy efficiency
- Window sash can be removed for easy cleaning
- Reinforcement bars in the meeting rails provide extra strength
- Positive integral lock at the meeting rail for increased home security and weather resistance
- Dual weather seal reduces drafts and enhances energy efficiency
- Nominal ¾-inch insulating glass provides superior thermal performance
- Integral “J” trim eliminates the need for additional exterior frame accessories and covers the raw edge of the siding for a clean appearance
- Deep pocket sill adds window strength and weather resistance
- Integral lift rail for easy sash operation
- Spiral balance system provides near effortless sash operation