Community Impact Grant
Community Impact Grant Program
In 2022, Lippert expanded its Charitable Giving Program by establishing the Lippert Cares Community Impact Grant. The purpose of the grant is to provide additional support to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that are addressing the specific needs facing our communities today.
Each year, Lippert’s Corporate and Community Impact Team collaborates with company and community leaders to identify focus areas the grant will support. The grant funds existing programs.
2023 Lippert Cares Community Impact Grant Recipients
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Elkhart County
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Chippewa Valley
- Boys & Girls Clubs of St. Joseph County
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeastern Michigan
- Youth Services Bureau of St. Joseph County
- La Casa de Amistad
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin Northwest
- Cultivate Food Rescue
- Feed My People Food Bank
- Food Bank of Northern Indiana
- North Texas Food Bank