Lippert Components Inc Lci to Unveil New Products at 2016 Elkhart Open House and Invite Dealers to Their Marketing and Design Center
September 19, 2016
Elkhart, Ind. — Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI®) has announced plans to unveil several new products at the 2016 Elkhart RV Open House. LCI also recently extended invitations to dealership representatives to tour their Elkhart Marketing & Design Center and Product Showroom at 3407 Cooper Drive in Elkhart, Indiana as well as their Aftermarket Distribution Center at 1902 W. Sample Street in South Bend, Indiana during the week of open house.
Breakfast will be served at LCI’s marketing and design center on Cooper Drive from 8:00am – 10:00am Monday through Wednesday of Elkhart’s RV Open House, September 19-21. Personal tours of the design center and the customer service building are by appointment only and can be scheduled by contacting LCI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of LCI’s latest product innovations added to 2017 model RV’s include:
• Ground Control® TT, the industry’s first ever one-touch automatic leveling system for travel trailers, will be showcased prominently in this year’s open house. Never before have travel trailer owners been able to enjoy the luxuries of automatic leveling that fifth-wheel owners have enjoyed for years. Click here to watch the video.
• Fast Ramp, LCI’s newest ramp door, incorporates patented Gorilla-Lift® technology so RV users won’t have to struggle with heavy, cumbersome ramp doors. The new door can be lifted with ease with one hand and offers RVers a safer ramp door solution. Click here to see the full press release.
• Complementing the Fast Ramp is the latest Toy Hauler Ramp Door Party Deck rail kit. The latest design update features patent pending side entrance steps, allowing for complete use of the patio. The product’s hybrid design utilizes both aluminum and steel, providing increased wear resistance and improved performance. Click here to read the full press release.
• Dealers will be able see some of LCI’s latest RV technology advancements including OneControl™. The OneControl mobile app allows RVers to control and monitor their RV systems from their android or iOS device. Built on the myRV infrastructure, users can control slide-outs, HVAC systems, tank levels, leveling systems, awnings and more.
• Wouldn’t it be nice if one key opened every door on the coach? Keyed Alike™ will do just that. The Keyed Alike lock system allows manufacturers and dealers to standardize each RV so that just one key works with every door lock on the RV, eliminating hassle and confusion. Click here for more information.
• Integrated Slim Shades are another entry door innovation from LCI, continuing to lead the way in entry door technology. The Integrated Slim Shade offer a versatile, built-in window shade that provides full sun shade and privacy. Click here to download more information.
• Want more shade? The Solera® XL Awning is the first patio awning that offers 9 feet 8 inches of shade compared to the industry standard of 8 feet. With today’s floor plans that feature multiple slide-outs that cut into the outdoor living space, RVers will enjoy the 20 percent additional shade that the Solera XL awning provides. Click here to download more information.
• The SolidStep™ mounts inside the RV entry door well and extends all the way to the ground, giving RV owners the most stable, solid step surface possible. With integrated locking mechanisms that store the step while in travel, the SolidStep is a versatile, innovative alternative to the traditional fold-out entry step. Click here to download more information.
• Thule® is known for their world-class brand name in camping and towing accessories, and for the first time, their European-designed awning will be featured on several domestic RV brands. For more information on Thule RV products, click here.
• LCI’s EuroLoft™ bed lift system will be featured in towable RV floorplans for the first time. The quiet and space saving bed lift system has been a part of many international motorhome floorplans for years. The extra bunk is stored against the ceiling above the fold-out sofa when not in use, but when deployed, offers an additional sleeping space. Click here to download more information.
• LCI’s Aluminum Frame Cabinet Doors feature a modern and high-end aesthetic. The all-aluminum and glass construction of the cabinet doors provides an updated interior appearance. These attractive cabinets are water resistant and anodized for long-lasting durability. Click here to read the full press release.
With over 90 manufacturing and distribution facilities located throughout North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia, Lippert™ is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions dedicated to shaping, growing, and bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries, and their adjacent markets. Lippert also serves a broad array of aftermarket segments, supplying best-in-class products designed to enhance recreational pursuits, both on the road and on the water. From powerful towing technology and automated RV leveling systems, to boating furniture and one-of-a-kind shade solutions — Lippert combines strategic manufacturing capabilities with the power of our winning team culture to deliver unrivaled Customer Service, award-winning Innovation, and premium Products to every industry and person we serve.
3501 County Road 6 East
Elkhart, IN 46514