LCI Team Member Information
LCI Team Member Emergency Fund
With grateful hearts we are excited to announce the launch of our LCI Team Member Emergency Fund. This Fund was established for team members in dire need due to COVID-19 layoffs and focuses on potential need in two main categories; food and security for our families.
Priority of assistance will be given to those in need between the last LCI paycheck and when unemployment payments begin. You will need to provide proof that you have applied for unemployment. To be considered, email Care@lci1.com for more information. Please include your Plant # in your email.
Communications & Updates
Team Members will be called back individually for each Location. Please do not report back to work until you’ve received notification from your onsite HR and/or Leader.
We are continuing to monitor the spread of Coronavirus. This is a rapidly evolving situation. We are reviewing our guidelines on a real time basis and adjusting if needed based on new information. We will provide updates as they are available. To minimize your chance of illness, please observe the following CDC prescribed precautions:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
• If you believe you are experiencing any symptoms, you should contact your nearest healthcare provider for testing/treatment
• Like all illnesses, if you are sick stay home and notify your leader
• Shortness of breath
• Muscle & body aches
• Sore throat
Emergency Warning Signs:
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
• New confusion or inability to arouse
• Bluish lips or face
Benefits & Wellness
LCI is committed to assisting our team members during this time of uncertainty. To assist with any questions relating to benefits / medical / EAP services, we wanted to provide you with the following information.
COVID-19 (Coronovirus) update: The federal government is allowing new options for states to amend their laws to provide unemployment insurance benefits related to COVID-19. For example, federal law allows states to pay benefits where:• An employer temporarily ceases operations due to COVID-19, preventing employees from coming to work;
• An individual is quarantined with the expectation of returning to work after the quarantine is over; and
• An individual leaves employment due to a risk of exposure or infection or to care for a family member
In addition, federal law does not require an employee to quit in order to receive benefits due to the impact of COVID-19. State specific guidance on unemployment insurance benefits is listed below. To file a claim, please click on the link provided for the state that you work in.