Top Quality and Durability
Lippert has been supplying axles to both the RV industry and the specialty axle industry since 2005. With superior engineering and innovative technology, Lippert has ascended to the top in axle quality and durability. Our axle assemblies and components are traceable down to the exact production run and original lot number.
- Three production facilities nationwide: Goshen, IN; Waxahachie TX; Nampa, ID
- 3,000 axles produced daily
- Spring axles available in 2K to 16K capacities
- Torsion axles available in 2K to 12K capacities
- Independent trailer suspension systems available in 4.4K to 6K capacities
- QAI-certified to CSA Standard CAN3-D313-M85
Lippert Anti-Lock Braking System
Lippert understands safety, that’s why we develop products to support safe towing experiences. Our anti-lock braking system, (ABS) combines anti-lock braking functionality, connected technologies and our OneControl® ecosystem work together so you can focus more on your RVing adventure and making memories that will last a lifetime.Learn More
Axles Industries We Serve
Lippert axles always take you further. Our state-of-the-art robotic welders ensure the highest precision and quality on every component. We offer a full line of reliable spring, torsion and heavy-duty 10-12K capacity axles to meet your unique specifications.
Every one of our travel trailer, fifth-wheel, horse trailer and utility trailer axles boasts an impressive list of standard features including robotic welds, waterproof connectors on wiring and black powder coating. Our state-of-art manufacturing equipment and experienced axle professionals ensure that every component meets your custom specifications and our high standards through rigorous testing.
Lippert now offers the industry leading limited axle warranty:
Limited 1 Year Warranty - Grease and oil seals for all axles
Limited 6 Year Warranty - Spring axles and suspension systems
Limited 11 Year Warranty - Torsion axles
CURT Independent Suspension
- 4,400 - 6,000 capacities
- Adaptive road dampening technology
- Adjustment system for precise tire alignment
- 2,000 - 16,000-pound spring axle capacities
- 2,000 - 7,000-pound spring idler axles
- CSA certification on all 2,000 - 7,000 pound
- 2,000 - 12,000-pound torsion axle capacities
(square bracket orientation)
- 2,000 - 7,000-pound torsion axle capacities
(diamond bracket orientation)
10K, 12K & 16K Dual Wheel Axles
- 2,000 - 16,000-pound spring axle capabilities
- Integrated, one-piece spindle flange
- Complete axle assembly and component tracability and serialization on all axles
The Most Advanced Axle-Free System on the Market
Experience next-level comfort on any terrain with CURT independent trailer suspension. This coil spring system is designed to eliminate road shock by allowing each wheel to move up and down independently, giving it flexibility to adapt to road conditions and keep the trailer more level. It features nitrogen-filled shocks, increased road clearance, precise adjustment and self-adjusting brakes for a smoother, more reliable, maintenance-free solution.
See the Difference
Compared to torsion and spring axles, CURT's Independent Suspension reduces shock transfer to the trailer for less jostling of your precious cargo inside.