With over 15 state-of-the-art facilities across the country, our team at Lippert is highly trained, and superiorly equipped to coat products with the durable, scratch-resistant, customized protection and finishes they need to meet our customers' exact needs.
- ISO-9001 Certified facility
- Largest non-captive system in North America
- Both cathodic and epoxy acrylic options. Epoxy offers 1,000-hour salt spray and meets military specification MIL-DTL-005308. Acrylic offers 750-hour salt spray with UV protection.
- 35,000 Gallon tank can accommodate parts 4’ x 8.5’ x 50’
- Eight-stage pre-treat including full immersion zinc phosphate and non-chrome sealer
- Powder Coating
- CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating)
- Parts up to 5’ x 9’ x 24’
- Certified TACOM (U.S. Army Tank Automotive and Armaments Command)
- Parts up 3.5’ x 3.5’ x 16’
- Phosphoric acid removes laser, mill, and welding scale, as well as stains from heat treatment, and light surface rust
- Aluminum Anodizing