Rota Flex Pin Box
- Reduces vibration more than 2X the competition!
- Pivoting head significantly reduces fore-to-aft coach movement (chucking)
- Rubberized torsion compound absorbs motion and vibration caused by road shock
- Absorbs road shock that would otherwise be absorbed by your RV, preventing costly damage
- Now with powder-coated lower jaw!
Air Ride Pin Box
- Gas shock and air bag absorb road shock and control fore-to-aft-coach movement (chucking)
- Protects RV from road shock and vibrations, potentially saving owners from costly repairs
- Improves ride and reduces driver fatigue
- Can be retrofitted to most pin boxes on the market
- Replaces all popular LCI pin boxes; 16K (1621), 18K (1621), 21K long jaw (1621), 21K (1716), 18K (0719), 21K (1116)
Flex Air Pin Box
- Our integrated air bag acts as a buffer between the tow vehicle and coach to absorb road shock and vibrations that can damage an RV.
- As the air bag absorbs road shock and vibration, the oil shock absorber handles rebound action, dampening kickback and controlling chucking.
- The heavy-duty pivoting head in its lower jaw controls the vertical tug-of-war between the tow vehicle and RV.
- The durable rubberized compound provides an additional buffer to help protect the RV from jarring motion.
Turning Point Pin Box
- Turning point moves the fifth-wheel pivot point 22 inches rearward creating extra clearance, making it an ideal solution for half-ton, short bed pickup trucks
- Turning point offers a 90-degree “plus” turning radius. This makes turning corners and parking the fifth-wheel easier than ever
- Lippert Components engineering approved – will not void chassis warranty as some aftermarket pin box solutions will
- SAE dynamic tested and approved; Turning Point tested at two times the SAE required static load in all directions
OEM installation only - not for aftermarket installation