Freedom on the road. Freedom in design. The most stable RV step on the market today!
- The SolidStep’s innovative design that allows the step to operate through a wide range of ride heights with adjustable leg extensions. The design lets the steps stay parallel to the ground, reducing the potential for slipping or falling during use
- The SolidStep design permits the step to stow inside the entry door, keeping road debris and corrosion away while simultaneously permitting continuous skirt metal on the RV, enhancing the aesthetics of the coach
- No bounce, manual steel step with aluminum treads
- Kickplate prevents damage to sidewall and skirt
- Recessed feet prevent trip hazard and maximize clearance for camping spot
- Conveniently folds up into the RV doorway when not in use
- Mounting fasteners provided for either wood or laminate floor applications
- Extra-wide top step for easy entry and exit
- 400-pound capacity
- Double, triple and quad step variations available
- Includes floor backing plate
Easily installs into existing door hardware and threshold. Mounting fasteners are included.
Two safety latches on either side of SolidStep securely locks it to the RV entry door frame
Convenient handle makes it easy to disengage the safety latches
Only one hand needed to operate the handle
While holding the handle, release SolidStep from the doorjamb. Slowly lower the step with both hands firmly supporting SolidStep
Continue lowering SolidStep to the ground
For uneven ground surfaces, remove pin on the extenible legs to adjust leg length.
Pivoting foot provides for a solid foundation on sloped terrain