Introducing the SolidStep, featuring a patent pending design, Lift & Level technology and gas strut assistance for safety and ease of operation.
- The SolidStep’s innovative design permits the step to operate through a wide range of ride heights with adjustable leg extensions. The design also ensures that the steps stay parallel to the ground, reducing the potential for slipping or falling during use.
- The SolidStep design permits the step to stow inside of the entry door, keeping road debris and corrosion away while simultaneously permitting continuous skirt metal on the RV, enhancing the aesthetics of the coach.
- Recessed feet prevent trip hazard and maximize clearance for camping spot
- Mounting screws provided for either wood or laminate floor applications
- No bounce, manual steel step with aluminum treads
- Kickplate prevents damage to sidewall and skirt
- Extra-wide top step for easy entry and exit
- 400-pound capacity
- Includes floor backing plate
Easily installs into existing door hardware and threshold. Mounting screws are included.
Two safety latches on either side of SolidStep securely locks it to the RV entry door frame
Convenient handle makes it easy to disengage the safety latches
Only one hand needed to operate the handle
While holding the handle, release SolidStep from the doorjamb
Slowly lower the step with both hands firmly supporting SolidStep
Continue lowering SolidStep to the ground
For uneven ground surfaces, unlock the latch on the extendible legs to adjust leg length
Pivoting foot provides for a solid foundation on sloped terrain