The lightweight Tread Lite® Power Step's newly upgraded mechanics allow it to automatically extend and retract faster and provide more stability than other power steps on the market. The Tread Lite® Power Step also features obstruction-sensing technology for added safety.
The Tread Lite® Power Step combines a sleek, stylish design with long-term durability, safety and more. Significantly lighter than its steel double step counterpart, the Euro-style Tread-Lite® Power Step is built with lightweight aluminum step treads, automatically extends and retracts quickly and features obstruction-sensing technology that stops deployment if any obstructions are encountered. Attractive non-slip treads are covered with gritty, easy-grip coating to promote safety and sure footing as you enter and exit the RV, no matter the weather, and an LED light strip makes it easy to see the step’s location at night. The Tread Lite® Power Step is made in the USA and is available in single, double and triple step configurations.
- Heavy-duty, time-tested HappiJac® Bed Lift motor provides smooth, efficient operation
- Built-in safety diagnostics sense obstruction to prevent damage
- Step automatically extends and retracts when door is opened
- Sleek, stylish, weatherproof aluminum treads
- LED lighting makes it easy to see step at night
- Aluminum linkage lends firm stability
- Lighter than similar all-steel steps
- 8.5-inch step rise
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA!